Tips to Control Your Destiny

Tips to Control Your Destiny

The human mind is full of so many mysteries that it would be hard for us to believe the power it possesses. There is the conscious mind which is responsible for one’s current awareness and you don’t need to put in any effort accessing information in it. On the other hand, if one to access the subconscious mind some effort has to be made, like when you try to remember the dream you had last night. Research shows that humans only have less than 20 percent access to their mind. The other 80 percent remains untapped in the subconscious and unconscious. The following methods will show you how to unlock your subconscious mind.


Meditation is one of the most effective ways of unlocking the subconscious mind. This is because through meditation one tries to forget all the external factors by clearing the mind through deep breaths either silently or chanting same phrases loudly and repetitively until one clears their mind. Clearing the mind this way through meditation helps a person to access information which is in image form, visions or sounds stored in the subconscious mind. Unlocking the subconscious mind can help a person unlock supernatural powers where one can communicate with spirits.


One of the most inhibiting factors to accessing the powers of the subconscious mind is having little or no belief in oneself. By having strong believe that you have some powers in you can stimulate the conscious mind to have access to the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind does not only work as a storage space for the mind but if it’s well accessed it can help boost one’s ego which is found in the conscious mind. Learning how to have a strong belief in oneself helps one boost one’s potential. This can also be accomplished by using autosuggestion.
It is often concluded that the powers of the subconscious mind and the law of attraction principles go hand in hand. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to understand as to what is destiny tuning and how does it fit into fulfilling the overall concept of the law of attraction. The concept of destiny tuning is the step that most people overlook and, thus, fail to realize their dreams.

Analyzing dreams

Analyzing dreams is also an effective way of accessing the subconscious mind. This is done immediately after waking up. The process involves trying to remember your dreams and trying to relate them with other dreams in the past. This is because the memories of dreams are stored in the subconscious mind which is stimulated when one tries to remember those dreams. Analyzing dreams is also an important stepping stone to practicing astral projections. Through astral projection, one can easily leave their bodies and explore the astral plane. Astral projection is a practical access to both the conscious and subconscious mind.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *